Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a Nightmare!!

Yesterday was a bad day for me. First, I'm having diarhea since three days ago until now, and it makes me sick. Secondly, besides of diarhea, I had a fever yesterday but Thx God now my fever and my headache already gone. Thirdly, team Thomas Indonesia lost to South Korea at semifinal with score 3-0 (wtf!!). And most of all the hardest one is the last one.
Of course it was a nightmare for me and for all people of Indonesia. From the beginning, we thought that team thomas Indonesia will of course go to the final, no doubt about it, but the fact that from the first day match, our thomas team always "ngos-ngosan" when they having a game. Maybe it was a sign. But anyway it's okay. Don't be sad coz we still have olympics at China. And maybe we can give revenge from badminton at that big event.

Today our uber team is going to play against China's uber team at 6pm (GMT+7). Hope they can give all their best performance.

No comments: