Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Okay for runner-up place :D

First word : To those who always live in maya world, get a life please!! I do really hate one people now at maya world, and his nick begins with letter "..." (If you read a couple hour ago you know the letter wkwk) , and what so ever. Can't u just face the real life and not always live in ur own world, cause u know, we all live together as human being and social creature, so think of other people's feeling too. I don't care if you read this blog. From the beginning I know him, I already hate him because of his "sotoy" and his "sok gaya" mode. So stay away from me and just live with ur freaky world.

I kinda relieved for saying out loud my feeling here. Now I'm wicked and cruel hahaha >:-(

"YES INDONESIA KALAHH!!! YESSS!!!"
yesterday he said that word too "YES INDONESIA KALAH!!! MAJU KORSEL!!!"
go to hell u moron!!!

Remember, never be a pessimistic human, and always think that nothing's impossible with Him. Okay, sorry JC if I'm being an evil here, but I only saying my feeling here so that I will not burst out when I see him..

Okay now I will give review about uber team final match between China and Indonesia. The final score was 3-0 for China. Never mind about that. I'm really proud for those girls for giving their best at this match, and of course not forget, from the first match until now. If u never give anything so great to your country don't be such a sissy with only saying all the bad thing about Indonesia. If you don't like this country, so just go, go to another country and feel what's the different between foreign people and our people.

For Indonesia's badminton team, keep your spirit up!! Cause we still have big event such olympics. Great Job for u all!! ^^

Nice word "Sekarang kita memang kalah. Di lain kesempatan pasti kita akan balas!!"

No comments: