Monday, May 19, 2008

All about Yesterday

Good Morning Sunshine~!!
Good Morning Everyone~!!

Actually I had a plan to go walking around my neighbourhood this morning but eventually I woke up late so I canceled the plan hehe.. I ate too much imodium yesterday so now I'm having a "sembelit", but my stomach still produces growling growling sound, and it kinda disturbing. And because of that too, yesterday I had fart for so many times, even I can't count it, and of course it smelled bad hahaha. Anyway I really hate diarrhea now...

Yeah there were many plans yesterday. One of them was watching narnia at Citos. But human's plans are different from God's plan. Me, my brother, and my cousins didn't get the ticket because it's already sold out!! Uugghh I felt angry and disappointed. But whatever, cause we already had plan that we're going to watch the film on Tuesday afternoon. I hope we're not having a sold out ticket situation again.

Yesterday I had a match on RIC. But we lost to team Friends at score 4-6 for round 1 and 1-7 for round 2. It's okay cause I don't really into that game again cause it's only for making money ehehe. After all I have to minimize my gaming time for finishing all of my works cause I'm in the last year of college now so I have to focus. But I will give the picture below. Have fun ^^






No comments: