Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brown Eyed Girls Sound-G Repackaged


Omo!!
I've just finished listening to BEG's repackaged album with new songs such as S.I.G.N and 잠에 취해 (can somebody read that? o_O) well in English it means sleep drunken or something like that.

I love the new song "Sign"!! Love the melody and the beat!! BEG is just so great in singing esp. Jea-unnie *two thumbs up*. About the other song, "잠에 취해", many people said that this song is similar to ABBA's "Winner takes it all". Well after I listened to it, there are some melodies that look a like, but I don't think they plagiarismed, maybe it was made with inspiration from ABBA's (I don't know, just guessing, don't blame me *_*)

If you like K-pop, I suggest you to listen to the new song, at least Sign and 잠에 취해. There are two remixes of Sign and Abracadabra, so you gotta check it out!

3 comments:

Pei Atreides said...

Sign is a good song. I prefer the regular Abracadabra than the remix one though.

IpoeT said...

Totally agree! I also like the original than the remix one.

IpoeT said...

ngomong2 pei 잠에 취해 itu dibacanya apa ya?