Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Carols part 1

Yay christmas time is near..
I kinda busy trying to find many versions of christmas carols, and when I was searching for the video in youtube I found a really great version of that which is sung by Celtic Woman and finally I found the MP3 hahaha. Maybe if you all interested to listen it, I will put it here. Just enjoy the caroling christmas~


Celtic Woman - A Christmas Celebration(2006)
1.- O Holy Night:
2.- Away in a Manger
3.- Ding Dong Merrily on High
4.- White Christmas
5.- Silent Night
6.- Christmas Pipes
7.- The Christmas Song
8.- Carol of the Bells
9.- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
10.- Panis Angelicus
11.- Don Oiche Ud I Mbeithil (That Night In Bethlehem)
12.- O Come All Ye Faithful
13.- The Little Drummer Boy
14.- The Wexford Carol
15.- Let It Snow!

Download

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Wahhh tengkyu Put, gue juga lagi nyari-nyari lagu natal nih. Gue download ya... =)

IpoeT said...

haha..
gw dah ngumpulin byk nih pei
mau lg ta?
tar gw upload lg dsini hehehe