Friday, July 4, 2008

Hate speedy

Okay I had enough!!
Speedy the speed that u can trust = bullshit
Maybe they had the wrong statement, it should've been Speedy the speed that u can't trust.
From yesterday the connection always went up and then went down. I can't play game online, and now I have to refresh so many time when I want to browse for the web cause the connection always failed.
Why????
I hope fastnet come to Bandung soon, but I don't think it will >.< I never had complain until now with fastnet, cause I'm using that provider in my home at Jakarta. But in Bandung I have to use speedy.. Darn it!!!
Please repair and improve your service dear speedy. I mean it!!!
We paid for the speed not the lagness.. Damn it!!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Ipoet, kalo lo ada blogspot berarti lo punya gmail kan. Cetting yuk pake gmail, soalnya di kantor google chat tuh legal. Hahaha... Gue bosen nih, mana lagi dapet, sakit perut, udah males banget kerja. Pengen pulang trus tidur di rumah =(